In this new course, we share 10 Research-Backed Ways to Boost Learning and Performance.
You'll get access to:
- 10 Modules (each focused on one key area of learning research)— Work through the course module-by-module focusing on the research and the practice.
- Benchmarks and Action Items — Every learning module has specific actions for you to try out.
- Online Community — Join the Private FB Group and get 24/7 access to our community.
- Downloads and Templates — We share many downloads throughout that you can tweak and modify to make your own.
It is definitely NOT content overload. Each video is 11 minutes or less with specific ways the research can impact your practice as a teacher, coach, or leader. The course has two main objectives:
- Goal #1: Understanding the Research — First, we need to see what works.
- Goal #2: Putting It Into Practice — Next, we need to understand how to apply the practice to our situation.
We just released the course for the first time.
And, for a limited time.
It will be free.
Yep, that's right. FREE for a limited time.
The Science of Learning Course is part of the new PBL Academy.
More on the Academy in a follow-up email, but for now, join the new course, Theory to Practice: The Science of Learning.
About Your Instructor
A.J. Juliani is a Director of Learning and Innovation, and the author of multiple best-selling education books including Empower and Launch. Juliani also serves as a UPenn Graduate School of Education Faculty Member for the Penn Literacy Network. Learn more here: Ajjuliani.com